19 May, 2007

No more mileage!!!!

Today we did the last of *my* high mileage.
No more double digits in training.
"Easy' 5 miles next week and then that little walkie-poo called the San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon!!!

I walked 10 miles in a little under 3 hours, 2.50 to be exact.

Not too bad, eh?

Here are some pictures as I took along the pouch for the camera.

This is a dike at mile 2 or so ( I lose track when we walk) I love the vastness and the flatness in the distance.
2 of my team mates in front.








Today was a weird day weatherwise. There was sun but not where we walked.
About mile 3 I'd say.















Yours truly, walking in front of my walk partner today. There's a waterbelt under that jacket, I'm not *that* big waisted.








From day one we've had geese in our way. We've trained in locations miles apart yet there were always geese.
I love these birds.

No comments: