Then we did stretching, love stretching now. Walked some more laps.
I was bummed when it was done.
Excellent gear info after the walks.
My shoes I found out are 200% WRONG for me and might have been causing me a lot of pain and potential injury.
I was sold shoes for flat footed people while I have an extremely high arch. That translates into every time I put my foot down my body weight wants to flatten it when it can't.
I need support!
Today I went to a runners store that has this computerized pad where they can tell you how you walk and where your problems are.
I have a slight pronation problem in my right foot. This is what it looks like.
http://www.mortonsfoot.com/images/hyperpronation.gif
So I was fitted for shoes that will make me feel less pain.
As I was on a budget the salesclerk went digging in the sales rack. He came back with this box and said "it's not our most popular color accent, I'm sorry" He showed me and I told him I loved that color!
Now if you know me you'll know what color it was.
ORANGE!!!!!
I love orange, I wear an orange scarf every time I walk.
Orange is a Dutch color!
2 comments:
Running shoes are so much fun to buy. I never care what they look like, as long as they are comfortable. As a matter of fact, the most comfortable pair of running shoes that I ever owned were down right ugly. I am convinced that is why I got such a good deal, nobody else would be seen wearing them, ha, ha, ha!
But I love my orange shoes!
Nothing wrong with wanting the 'odd' one out, right?
Post a Comment