28 May, 2008

Sad, but there will be no Half for me this weekend

My mom passed away last Friday and I traveled to the Netherlands to be with my dad.

I did manage to walk on Tuesday as I brought my clothes and shoes.
I will not get many more chances unless I really set time aside.

As soon as I return home I'll start training for Nike's Woman's Half in San Francisco for TEAM.

Keep reading, I'll keep writing!

1 comment:

Dympna said...

I'm just putting two and two together as to who you are. I didn't realize you had to travel so far when your mother died.
I am so lucky that while my parents no longer live in San Francisco they really are not that far away from me.
I wish you all the best in your recovery.
Are you still going to San Diego?
Do you still need people to donate money?