Did 11 miles today in 2 hours and 54 minutes!
There was the course and the MS walk at the same time.
Talk about rude! Absolutely no trail manners whatsoever!
People were walking in rows of 4 deep trailing little dogs on long leashes next to them. And this was a two way trail!
I ended up with a partner jogging around them on and off. People were verbaly mean and some curse words were offered.
We would announce we were coming with 'on your left' but I guess it wasn't understood.
At some point someone yelled at me 'why don't you run on the dirt *****'
I was amazed at the lack of sportmanship.
Anyhow, we did it at a 15.44 minute/mile for the walk with the little running.
I'm sore, already did the epson salt bath thing, had some pizza (yum) and am now going to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment