I have to say, I live for my rest day!
With training going for 6 days a week, that includes Saturday and the lazy Sunday, Tuesday is like bliss!
I do NOTHING, no walking, no exercise.
And then Wednesday I'm good to go again.
Week 3 started today and I see progress. My mindset is still pretty good, very positive.
I'm getting some definition to my upper legs, not much but it will happen.
Foodwise I'm finding my groove, so to speak.
Went to a fundraising seminar today for Team and was impressed at the ideas people have. Now I need to get into gear.
I'm at 8%. Some realy generous people are sponsoring me right now and I'm determined to make my goal.
If you are reading this and want to support me, holler, I'm glad to send you a link for the donation website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thankie Katie *smooches*
Post a Comment